Minimal, non-dependent, non-fancy JS infotip. No CSS needed.
Infotip? Seriously? Isn't that just a euphemism for tooltip? It sure is.
Still, Bubb has a couple of pros to consider.
- Lucidity and maintenanceEach instance's content is referenced from a single configuration object. If you need some amount of pop-ups in your application this is plain convenience.
- Context menusBubb can act as a lazy man's UI
Callback on hover
API and options
The content is targeted through bubb-content > div.
The trigger element gets className .bubb (and .bubb-menu)
the bubble tagname is bubb-bobb
Pure CSS infotip, <div bubb="attribute only" />.
- bubbInitiate with attribute content. Default direction south
- nort, east, westChange direction
- left, rightMove the tip
- stillRemove the transition
- delayDelay the reveal
- roundAdd some border radius
- largeSubtly enlarge